Welcome to our elearning experience
This learning experience will change your understanding of farming techniques. You will have the opportunity to tailor your learning to suit your personal needs.
With farmIQ, you decide the time and place of your learning in an environment that delivers authoritative content while supporting maximum knowledge transfer.
See our elearning courses below.
Cattle & Calf Care Courses
Managing the health and welfare of your herd is critical to the success of its production and profitability. This has a direct correlation in developing the success of any beef or dairy farm. The courses available to you in this section will span the breadth of your livestock enterprise, supporting the skills and knowledge that are needed to manage effectively.
- Calf Husbandry
- Calf Pneumonia
- Calf Scours
- Colostrum and Milk Feeding
- Dairy Economics Video
- Responsible Use of Medicines
- Weaning Management
Poultry & Gamebird Courses
We deliver knowledge on poultry health, welfare and biosecurity, helping to support best practice procedures within the flock. These courses are designed to give you the flexibility to access information whenever and where ever you want, at a touch of a button. With videos that you can watch repeatedly and step-by-step processes that will enhance your seasonal activities.
- British Passport Training Course for Broiler Producers: Module 1 – Health and Welfare
- British Passport Training Course for Broiler Producers: Module 2 – Biosecurity
- Lion Training Passport Course for Egg Producers
- Lion Training Passport Module for Egg Producers – Biosecurity and Egg Quality
- Lion Training Passport Module for Egg Producers – Poultry Health & Welfare Management
- Lion Training Passport Module for Egg Producers – Poultry Health & Welfare, Stockman
- British Game Alliance Accredited Course – All Modules for Breeding, Hatching, and Rearing
- British Game Alliance Module 1 – Introduction to the British Game Alliance and Planning Document
- British Game Alliance Module 2 – Staff, Origin of Stock and Predator & Pest Control
- British Game Alliance Module 3 – Housing, Feed and Water
- British Game Alliance Module 4 – Bird Health & Welfare, Management Devices and Medicines & Vaccines
- British Game Alliance Module 5 – On Farm Culling and Transport of Birds
- British Game Alliance Module 6 – Incubation, Hatching and Chick Management
Sheep & Lamb Courses
With a wide range of courses that are continually being reviewed and expanded. To deliver knowledge on sheep and lamb welfare and helping to support best practice procedures within the flock. These courses are designed to give you the flexibility to access information whenever and where ever you want, at a touch of a button. With videos that you can watch repeatedly and step-by-step processes that will enhance your seasonal activities.
- Ewe Health and Lambing
- Lamb Health Husbandry
- New-born Lamb Health
With expertise and innovation, farmIQ provides a range of agricultural training in different learning formats to enable individuals to learn in a way that suits them. We believe it is critical to enable knowledge transfer through varying methods of delivery. Managing your continual knowledge and skill development while working is challenging and we are striving to find a solution.
farmIQ eLearning, focuses on transferring knowledge while breaking down the boundaries of traditional learning. Our aim is to enable the agricultural community to share and improve knowledge, while delivering cost savings, time efficiencies and skilfully written training programmes. Unlike many other training providers, our training offers flexibility to the learner enabling the learning process to be individual, yet giving the opportunity to communicate with others through a discussion and more social platform.
We have a dedicated team of industry leaders, who work to ensure that all training content is current and puts the user first. With a shop front of various courses created, there will be something to suit all skill levels, giving you information of the key objectives of each course as you browse.
Along with our enthusiasm for the online learning experience, we also offer a range of blended and face to face training. Please click the different species or have a look at the calendar to see what course will be of interest and available to you!